We’ve just released GridGain 3.5 – our latest stable release of GridGain’s Real Time Big Data platform that allows anyone easily develop, scale and manage compute and data intensive JVM based applications using integrated Compute and In-Memory Data Grid with Java, Scala and Groovy native APIs.
Some of the key new features and enhancements:
- Significant performance improvements throughout the product
- Previously deprecated APIs have been removed
- Improvements and bug fixed in GridGain Visor
- Enhancements to GridProjection interface
- Ability to programmatically start remote nodes in bulk
- Customizable closure-based MapReduce
- Enhancements in affinity and co-location
- Bug fixed in eviction policies in Data Grid
- Significant improvements and performance enhancements in Swap SPI
Download GridGain 3.5 today!