It’s was Friday 13th… but there’s nothing scary about the latest GridGain 3.6 – our latest release of GridGain’s Real Time Big Data platform that allows anyone easily develop, scale and manage compute and data intensive big data applications using integrated Compute and In-Memory Data Grids with Java, Scala and Groovy native APIs.
Some of the key new features and enhancements:
- “Write From Behind Caching” was finally added to IMDGs
- REST batch operation support introduced (putAll, removeAll)
- Eviction filters added
- Segmentation handling for half-connected network sockets
- Improvements in GridGain Visor
- New eviction performance optimizations
- Significant IMDG preloading performance enhancements
- New optimization for lock-free reads and low contention writes
- Cumulative bug fixes and multitude of performance
If you don’t have one – get one!